Content Marketing Expert
As an expert in content marketing, you use the full potential of the Internet to help business inform, inspire and connect with their existing as well as potential clients and employees. You will be positioning our clients, most of whom are B2B companies, in a relevant and distinguishing manner, in which you put their expertise, know-how and achievements in the spotlight.
- Helping our clients integrate content marketing and social media into their communication mix in a well-structured and sustainable manner, in close consultation with our communication advisers;
- Providing solid advice that extends beyond the hype;
- Resolutely adopting a content-based approach, in which you will be focusing on the recipient and you will be helping our clients communicate in a relevant manner according to a detailed set of ‘personas’;
- You are continuously on the lookout for interesting ideas and messages that have the power to connect;
- Online monitoring and research are part of your daily diet;
- Helping your clients assess the messages they are communicating based on their added value for the project and monitoring the planning (content calendar);
- Further developing these messages by focusing on the content (copywriting and translation) and instructing our graphics expert and web designer on the layout;
- Expanding reach by means of websites, email, logs, landing pages and social media;
- Providing your clients with insight into the added value of public relations through transparent reporting, using tools such as Google Analytics and Engagor;
- Sharing your knowledge and expertise with clients through training and coaching.
Do you have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of demonstrable experience? Have you been bitten by the digital marketing bug? Do get excited when you see three-letter acronyms like ABM, CRM, LPO, SEO and SMM? Do you find it easy to write engaging advertising copy, also for B2B personas?
You might be exactly the colleague we are looking for. If you can combine all of the above with a broad perspective on the communication profession and an enterprising approach, we will be even happier to receive your application.