Fund Services Officer
The role encompasses the following
- Supporting the launch and on-going maintenance of Luxembourg funds;
- Supporting cross-border registration of Luxembourg funds;
- On-going regulatory watch;
- Product development;
- Close interaction with the client development teams in Luxembourg;
- Development of internal know-how and documentation.
You will work in a team that operates in an entrepreneurial manner and will be encouraged to contribute fully to the strategic development of the activity. In addition, you will assist in expanding the distribution business;
Actively participate and provide assistance and support
- Provide guidance in connection with the on-boarding and daily administration of Luxembourg funds;;
- Draft and revise fund documentation (prospectuses, articles of incorporation/management regulations);
- Assist as regards to fund launch projects in relation to the setting up of funds & related regulatory filings;
- Maintain and ensure on-going support to existing clients as well as interaction with the CSSF;
- Support the sales department for prospective and new clients.
Research and analysis
- Provide assistance in the development of new products;
- Regulatory watch;
- Actively participate in seminars, committees and workshops.
- Master degree in law, Economics or Finance.
- You have gained at least two or three years’ experience in the fund industry.
- Acting with a proactive and responsible attitude with respect to clients’ needs;
- Ability to analyse complex issues and provide creative solutions;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Deal with various departments of the bank;
- Organisational and analytical skills;
- Excellent written/oral communication and presentation skills;
- Spirit of curiosity with regards to market evolutions;
- Editorial precision;
- Autonomous: ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Strong social capabilities;
- Ability to take initiatives.
- Good knowledge of the fund industry and the legislative environment of Luxembourg funds.
- Excellent written and oral French and English skills are mandatory;
- Any another language would be considered as an asset.