Business Intelligence Operations Manager
- Ensure that all IT Service Management Processes, Operational Level Agreements and underpinning Service Descriptions are at appropriate level of maturity for the agreed service level targets;
- Ensure that the criticality and processes are well understood and adhered to by all parties, and that agreed downtimes duration is respected and timely communicated;
- Coordinate and monitor the onboarding and configuration change management for complex customers and/or non-standard scenarios;
- Mobilise and coordinate Enterprise Operations, Production Operations, E2E Ordering, Support, IT & Product Management for planning and preparing maintenance patching, release deployments and when dealing with complex issues impacting service levels, where management attention is required and/or where engagement of different departments must be organised;
- Act as a point of contact for all operational issues towards Product management, and towards Command center and senior management in case of critical issues;
- Together with Marketing, forecast future capacity requirements based on business plans, usage trends, sizing of new services, etc.;
- Monitor and report on capacity utilisation to the appropriate audiences, escalate to senior management when critical thresholds are exceeded;
- Provide constant reviews and feedback on potential risks, non-compliance and threats in production environments, and take appropriate corrective measures;
- When needed, ensure that proper User Acceptance Testing and Pilot testing is effectively happening to ensure a smooth go live transition;
- Implement and drive continuous improvement process to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the change management process, and the overall quality of the service.
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3 years of relevant experience within the area of technical support and/or operations, of which at least;
- 2 years experience with SWIFT operations. At least 2 years experience with customer relationship;
- Management on a technical/operational and supervisory.
Professional knowledge and Experience
- ITIL foundation certification;
- The Service Manager should feel comfortable in a medium to complex, high risk operational environment, where business impact caused by outages can be high;
- He or she has the ability to manage and change customer expectations and create/commit to longer term relationships at the same time;
- Well organised and assertive with a strong orientation towards service delivery;
- Sound technical and troubleshooting background;
- Capable to manage crisis situations with senior management of both SWIFT and the customer;
- Good understanding of Data warehousing and Business Intelligence products and services;
- Good understanding of SWIFT's product portfolio, services and customer facing processes: Business Intelligence and Compliance Analytics, SWIFTNet and FIN messaging, PKI, Standards, Interface products, Ordering and Provisioning, Customer Support;
- Good understanding of SWIFT's medium to longer term strategy;
- Excellent communication and planning skills;
- Good experience in people management;
- Customer Oriented;
- Good negotiation skills.
For more details and to apply for this job click here