Relationship Manager Wealth Management
The role of the Relationship Manager primarily involves developing, intensifying and maintaining relations across the board with the existing client base, as opposed to that of a Private Banker, which is more focused on acquiring a new client base.
As Relationship Manager your mission will primarily involve:
- Actively managing a portfolio of existing international clients using the comprehensive range of products offered by the Bank, covering all aspects of asset management, including financial and asset structuring, portfolio management, legal and tax constructs and loans, in order to both meet the requirements of the clients and the Bank’s quest for profitability and to increase its Assets Under Management;
- Frequently contacting the clients and investors and finding ways to capitalise on the close relationship with the clients to take advantage of cross-selling opportunities;
- Issuing investment proposals to the clients, both verbally and in writing and preparing presentations for existing and prospective clients and business introducers;
- Executing the investment decisions of the clients and preparing the transactions.
- University degree in an economics, legal or financial related subject. A diploma in taxation and/or in global wealth planning, such as ACP/VAV, or a financial diploma such as ABAF, CFA, will be considered as a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a financial advisor in a similar position.
- High degree of independence, strong analytical, judgement and summarising skills, as well as an excellent commercial sense.
- English and Dutch are absolutely vital for this position;
- French will be considered an advantage.