Digital IT Manager
As a Digital IT Manager you play a key role in our digital transformation to answer future mobility needs. You engage with business partners to make digital a core element of how the company operates: enable new business models, improve operational agility, and transform the customer experience.
- Your main responsibility is to deliver innovative IT solutions in line with business strategies. As such you are in constant collaboration with business counterparts to align on new initiatives and needs;
- You manage availability of skills and competences (internal/external) to source business demand and projects, from initiation (discovering) to closing stages;
- You develop a team of IT professionals, keep them up-to-date on with latest trends and best practices in online technologies. Typical teammate roles: IT Analysts, Application Architects and (part-time) Project Managers within digital IT area;
- You coach them to high performance, and hold them accountable to their commitments on projects (time, cost, quality);
- You partner with vendors to engage on new initiatives and deliver IT solutions;
- You evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption when appropriate.
Education (type & level):
- Bachelor or Master degree in IT or a related field.
- You can benefit from 5+ years working experience in digital IT solutions, both from a process and a technology perspective: web content management, multi-channel digital marketing platforms, eCommerce B2B & B2C, social media and collaborations platforms;
- You have a solid technical background acquired by actually implementing such solutions;
- You have prior experience as a leader of others (5+ years);
- You have previous project management experience, with traditional and Agile approaches.
Specific behaviour & attitudes :
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online technologies and solutions;
- Strong communicator, active listener, able to mobilize people on innovative solutions;
- Out-of-the-box thinker;
- Prior experience with IoT, telematics, and big data solutions is a clear plus.
- Fluent in English.