Corporate Performance Manager
The mission of Ageas Corporate Performance Management is to support management in executing the Ageas Strategy. As Corporate Performance Manager you are working closely together with your colleagues at Corporate Center and through an intensive interactive dialogue with the Business Segments (Belgium, UK, Continental Europe and Asia):
The responsibilities within the team will include among others:
- Supporting, assessing and preparing the multi-year budget at Ageas’ consolidated level;
- Supporting and preparing a quarterly forecast at Ageas’ consolidated level in order to assess the Business Segment performance compared to budget and the targets set;
- Preparing Quarterly Financial reviews for the Ageas Management Committee and Ageas Board;
- Collecting, analyzing and synthesizing specific financial or business related topics in support of the CFO and the Executive Committee;
- Taking up the role of point of contact for the Business Segments for performance management related topics;
- Establishing a peers review aiming to set up an external benchmark;
- Challenging the business segments through benchmarking.
You will report to the Head of Corporate Performance Management. Your role in Corporate Performance Management requires extensive contacts with colleagues at Corporate Center from the Strategy, Investor Relations, Accounting, Capital Management and Risk departments. In addition you will have frequent contacts with colleagues from the Business Segments. Part of your career development will consist in pro-actively developing initiatives to support the performance culture of Аgeas.
- You have a degree in Actuarial sciences, Economics or Applied Economics;
- You have 5-10 years of business experience, by preference in insurance or the financial sector, or experience in a performance management/controlling environment in the industry;
- You are passionate about figures and curious to understand the dynamics of the business;
- You have a synthetic mindset, able to translate complex information in a structured and comprehensive format, in support of management decisions;
- You have the ability to act as a change agent;
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills are and are able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization;
- You have a very good knowledge of English. Dutch and/or French are facultative;
- You have proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite;
- You are a team player capable of building and maintaining good relationships;
- You are willing to travel occasionally.