Senior Audit Manager
As Senior Audit Manager (m/f) at ING Luxembourg you head the Internal Audit function and report hierarchically to the CEO and functionally to the Chief Auditor Belgium/Luxembourg.
You are responsible towards the regulator, the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).
You decide, together with the CEO and Chief Auditor, the audit strategy and yearly audit plan for the department and you translate this strategy to the planning of the individual audits.
You supervise on a day-to-day basis the conduct of audit work of the local/functional team with the strong support of (Senior) Auditors and Audit Supervisors and are responsible for the timely closure of the audit files.
You keep up to date on developments in the field of auditing and has a thorough understanding of the business areas that are subjected to the audits.
You coach, evaluate and provide regular feedback to the members of the audit team
You execute and finalize the audit within the agreed constraints, review the audit work papers, ensure that the audit evidences obtained support the conclusions drawn and supervise the work performed by the team members.
- Academic knowledge : BAC + 4/ 5.
- Required certifications : Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Financial Services Auditor (CFSA).
- Optional certifications : Financial Risk Management (FRM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourgish legal framework.
- Audit methodology mastering.
- Willing to travel occasionally (business trips)
- Minimum 8 years of audit experience in the banking sector.
- Bilingual : English and French (other additional languages are considered as a plus).